-Arthur, Melody, and Rodi enter the cave where they soon run into Basso-
- It's... Basso! What happened, Basso?
- Hmm? Where's your partner? I thought you were going to look for Lisa.
- Lisa has never been late for anything, but I can't find her anywhere... Of course, I even tried to check the castle, but the gate was closed. I've asked people in Enrich, but it seems that she never left the castle. Lisa is a skilled paladin, and I don't think she could be done away with very easily. What shall I do?
- Lisa is too skilled to not return unless things have gone seriously wrong, so something must have happened to her! The only person I can think of who might present a problem for Lisa would be Rilix... Do you think she might have run into Rilix while looking for us?
- Hmmm... Lisa must have entered the castle around the time we left. Of course, Rilix must be looking for us too, so there's a good chance they'll run into each other. Now Lisa was summoned here by Sabato, so Rilix will probably assume that Lisa is her enemy. Even though Lisa is a skilled paladin, she's no match for a Vandal. What shall we do? We've got to do something!
- If what you're guessing is correct, Melody... Are you suggesting that we abandon the King and Forte to die? At this point the situation hasn't changed. In fact, if Lisa has been captured by Rilix, we have even more reason to hurry on to the South Shrine!
- The South Shrine... I remember! Galm mentioned something about it! If we can find the Sacred Sword or whatever there, we can defeat Rilix.
- It's futile for a single individual to fight against a Vandal... My battle with Galm taught me this. Since it seems like our paths lie in the same direction, I suggest we work together.
- Basso, the dragon warrior, joins the group.
- Let's get moving to the South Shrine!
-The team adventures through the cave and defeats the Head Viper snake guardian-
- Great job!
-Leon, the treasure hunter seen at the shops of enrich, walks out from a nearby set of stairs-
- Since I overheard that you were planning to pass through this cave on your way to the South Shrine, I decided to follow you inside in the hopes you could succeed in getting through were I couldn't.
- Now these mountains are passable again, due to your mighty deeds. A thousand thanks! I'm sure we'll meet again.
-Leon walks away-